terms and conditons
Website Terms and Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Amendments to this agreement can be made and effected by us from time to time without specific notice to your end. Agreement posted on the Site reflects the latest agreement and you should carefully review the same before you use our site.
USE OF THE SITE
The Site allows you to post offers, sell, advertise, bid and shop online. However, you are prohibited to do the following acts, to wit: (a) use our sites, including its services and or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools (b) posting of an items in inappropriate category or areas on our sites and services; (c) collecting information about users’ personal information; (d) maneuvering the price of any item or interfere with other users' listings; (f) post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content; (g) take any action that may damage the rating system.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website. You may terminate your membership at any time for any reason by following the instructions on the “TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT” in the setting page. We may terminate your membership for any reason at any time. If you are using a paid version of the Service and we terminate your membership in the Service because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. Even after your membership is terminated, certain sections of this Agreement will remain in effect.
NON-COMMERCIAL USE BY MEMBERS.
Members on this social networking website are prohibited to use the services of the website in connection with any commercial endeavors or ventures. This includes providing links to other websites, whether deemed competitive to this website or not. Juridical persons or entities including but not limited to organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members of Umdloti Letting and Sales and should not use the site for any purpose.
LINKS & FRAMINGS
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Services, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Sites will be investigated, and appropriate legal action may be taken. Some links, however, are welcome to the site and you are allowed to establish hyperlink to appropriate part within the site provided that: (i) you post your link only within the forum, chat or message board section; (ii) you do not remove or obscure any advertisements, copyright notices or other notices on the placed at the site; (iii) the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site and (iv) you immediately stop providing any links to the site on written notice from us. However, you must check the copyright notice on the homepage to which you wish to link to make sure that one of our content providers does not have its own policies regarding direct links to their content on our sites.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSIONS / LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. We may change, restrict access to, suspend or discontinued the site or any part of it at anytime. The information, content and services on the site are provided on an “as is” basis. When you use the site and or participate therein, you understand and agree that you participate at your own risk.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You hereby acknowledge that all rights, titles and interests, including but not limited to rights covered by the Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the site, and that You will not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the site except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any of our services, software, or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the Program or proprietary information related thereto.
You agree not to disclose information you obtain from us and or from our clients, advertisers, suppliers and forum members. All information submitted to by an end-user customer pursuant to a Program is proprietary information of Umdloti Letting and Sales. Such customer information is confidential and may not be disclosed. Publisher agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, distribute or commercially exploit any such proprietary information in any manner.
NON-ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS
Your rights of whatever nature cannot be assigned nor transferred to anybody, and any such attempt may result in termination of this Agreement, without liability to us. However, we may assign this Agreement to any person at any time without notice.
Failure of the Umdloti Letting and Sales to insist upon strict performance of any of the terms, conditions and covenants hereof shall not be deemed a relinquishment or waiver of any rights or remedy that the we may have, nor shall it be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the terms, conditions or covenants hereof, which terms, conditions and covenants shall continue to be in full force and effect.
SEVERABILITY OF TERMS
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any judicial decree or decision, such provision shall be deemed to apply only to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of Durban, South Africa, without any reference to conflict-of-laws principles. The Agreement describes and encompasses the entire agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the contents and materials provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement.
CHOICE OF LAW; JURISDICTION; FORUM
Any dispute, controversy or difference which may arise between the parties out of, in relation to or in connection with this Agreement is hereby irrevocably submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Durban, South Africa, to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence.
Rental Terms and conditions
1) THE OUTSTANDING BALANCE is payable ONE WEEK BEFORE check-in date. No credit card facilities are available.
2) No deposits are refundable if a booking is cancelled, unless we are able to re-let the accommodation for the same period. If we are not successful in re-letting it, then the tenant is liable for full settlement of the account. We regret NO REFUNDS on early departures or late arrivals.
3) In the unlikely event of the Cottage/Apartment hired out to you, not being available for the period hired for any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to provide alternative accommodation.
4) An administration fee is payable and is not refundable.
5) All tariffs are subject to alteration WITHOUT NOTICE.
6) Cottages/Apartments are available from 2 PM ON THE DAY OF ARRIVAL AND MUST BE VACATED BY 9:30 AM ON DAY OF DEPARTURE.
7) Units are serviced – removal of refuse and washing of floors only, 3 times a week - excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Public holidays. Should you require full servicing, we can arrange that for a nominal fee. The maids’ time of arrival is variable according to their workload.
8) The owner or agent is in no way liable to the tenant or his/her family or visitors for any personal injuries sustained or loss and/or damages of personal belongings and/or motor vehicles which may occur while the cottage/apartment is occupied by the tenant.
9 The tenant is requested to check the inventory of the cottage/apartment's contents on taking tenancy and report any shortages to the agent within 24 hours.
10) The cottages/apartments are fully equipped with cutlery, crockery, stove, fridge and bed linen. However, towels are not supplied and you are requested to bring your own.
11) The tenant is requested to leave the Cottage/Apartment clean and tidy and ready for occupation by the next tenant and in the same condition in which he or she found it. A refundable deposit will be charged on arrival, which will be refunded after departure if these conditions are met.
12) The tenant will be held liable for any damages or losses in the Cottage/Apartment in excess of the refundable deposit and in this event will be required to reimburse the Owner/Agent for the appropriate amount.
13) ON YOUR DEPARTURE, please close all windows and lock all doors. All furniture that has been moved during your stay PLEASE RETURN TO ITS ORIGINAL POSITION. ALL KEYS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE OFFICE. N.B. AFTER HOURS THE KEYS CAN BE POSTED THROUGH THE SIDE DOOR AT OUR OFFICE.
14) No pets allowed without prior consent.
15) If you have any problems, please do call at the office and discuss them with us.
NOTE 1: PAYMENT BY CHEQUE, CASH OR BANK TRANSFER VIA INTERNET. NO CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
NOTE 2: PAYMENT IN FULL BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED TO ALLEVIATE THE VERY REAL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH HANDLING CASH. MANYTHANKS!
LATE ARRIVALS (I.E. AFTER 5PM) KEYS WILL BE LEFT WITH THE SECURITY GUARD AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE UMDLOTI HOLIDAY RESORT (BEHIND THE GARAGE) FOR SAFE KEEPING UNTIL YOUR ARRIVAL.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY.